Saturday, June 20, 2009

WowGreen Dishwasher liquid

The Wow Green Dishwasher liquid is a very high quality product. I am totally impressed with the way it works. It uses enzymes to breakdown the food left on your dishes so there are no residues of toxic substances left on your dishes ever! This is especially important because we put our silverware into our mouths, put our lips on our glasses and cups and eat out food directly off our plates! We do not want to be eating toxins!

My dishwasher is older and it has not been rinsing my dishes very well. I had previously been using Palmolive Eco and it was not rinsing off my glasses at all! It was probably leaving residue on everything but it's just so obvious on the clear glasses. I would re-rinse and dry them to get them clean. What a pain!

I started using my Wow Green and it works! Great! Wow! (Sorry, I just have to throw in that "wow" every once in a while!) My dishes and especially my glasses came out sparkling clean. Maybe now I can wait a while before I have to break down and buy a new dishwasher!

I give WowGreen Dishwasher liquid 5 Stars!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment