Monday, June 1, 2009

WowGreen Tile and Bath Cleaner

While I was in shower glass cleaning mode, I thought "why not go ahead and clean the tile too?" I liberally sprayed WowGreen tile and bath cleaner all over the tile in the shower and let it sit for a few minutes like the directions say. While I was waiting I decided to give it a try on the shower glass too.

All I can say is Wow! Green! Okay, I just said wow! I sprayed the tile and bath cleaner on the glass and lightly scrubbed it with the back of a kitchen sponge. This WAS a miracle! (see post about WowGreen glass cleaner) The tile cleaner did an amazing job on the glass. I did have to do it twice but I didn't have to leave the room to breath! I stayed in that tiny shower and continued to work and I inhaled no toxic fumes at all! It was so pleasant smelling too. Check out the before and after pics. Okay, it's a little embarrassing what a mess I discovered under my sink when the glass was clean enough to see!!


The WowGreen bath and tile cleaner was a different story on the tile. It worked and it did dissolve the grime in my tile grout but not without some elbow grease on my part. Maybe I was too ambitious but I decided I wanted it sparkling clean so I took a tooth brush and scrubbed all the lines or grout. Well, I did this to about 1/4 of my shower and then got tired of all the work! Don't get me wrong, the tile I cleaned was spotless and glistening. But, I decided that it was just TOO much work. I don't want to have to work that hard! I decided to just spray bleach on the tile and it took away all the orangeish mildew that was in my grout. I'm not sure how toxic bleach is but I know it's not as bad as some of those shower scrubbing bubbles out there. It was definitely the easy way out!


I give WowGreen Tile and Bath 2 1/2 Stars on shower tile cleaning. But I give it 5 Stars on shower glass cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment